Friday 19 September 2014

Upwardly Mobile

Here's a little project I recently finished for Sophie's nursery. 


A Happy Rainy Mobile 
For the clouds I used a template from a magazine (however how hard is it to draw a cloud shape really?!) I made them out of leftover bits of polar fleece with clouds printed on them, that my mum had used to make sleep bags for the kids.

For the raindrops I used felt and special 'toy mirror' material which has a sticky back, this made it very easy to simply stick the raindrops together.


Smily Cloud
I had a lot of fun with this one and was quite pleased with how it turned out. The happy embroidered faces always make me smile, and the little mirrors cast pretty lights around the room which are a good distraction for the little lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment