Thursday 27 November 2014

Handmade Biggest Kids Christmas

Here are the last of my handmade Christmas gift suggestions for this year.


FOR HER


1. Knitted Necklace - These are my take on a Mollie Makes tutorial. Quick, easy and a little bit different
2. Personalised Bracelet - From Debby at 2Roads Designs. These are lovely and you can have your own message stamped onto the bracelet, so thoughtful

3. Crochet Rug - Add a bit of cute and cosy to her life with a hand crochet rug from Castle Handmade**
4. Cookies - Yum, I love to give and receive baked goods! Bake some or buy some (preferably that someone has handmade not from the supermarket). I made some of these up for gifts a few Christmases ago. The little owl I made from a kids' sock, following this free tutorial

FOR HIM



1. Tie Bar Clip Set - Debby at 2Roads Designs will customise these for your man, very suave
2. Ugly Jumper Card - Write him a lovely festive message in one of these awesome Christmas Cards from Mum and me Handmade Designs

3. Knit Something! - There are so many good things out there to knit for the man in your life. If, like me, you have a bit of a nerd, head to ravelry and look up Doctor Who, very cool gift ideas for Whovians
4. Personalised Luggage Tags - Again from Debby at 2Roads, personal and practical, that says man gift to me

**please note, I have not actually purchased anything from Castle Handmade at this stage, I just think her stuff is so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment