Below I have made lists for handmade items you can make yourself, or purchase from a talented crafts person, for the little people on your Christmas list. I have personally selected these items as I have either purchased something from the maker myself, or made it myself so I know that it works.
I hope to get to everyone on the Christmas list, however it seems Christmas crafting and looking after my brood takes up quite a bit of time!
Baby Gift Ideas
1. Baby Block - Make your own baby block with this tutorial
2. Santa Sack - You can buy one of these gorgeous ones that my own mum has made, or make one of your own by searching tutorials online
3. Taggie Toy - Ever notice how kids just play with the tags on toys? Pleats and Treats make the cutest taggies
4. Mobile - It doesn't take long to put together a few bits and pieces to make a really effective mobile. I made this one for my little girl
Toddler Gift Ideas
1. Sun Hat - My son loves his handmade Pleats and Treats sun hat
2. Plush Tool Set - I made these for my boys last year (not pictured) using a pattern and tutorial I bought from Little Sew & Sews. The boys still love them and Bel has other super cute patterns to choose from too
3. Crocodile Scarf - Download the pattern instantly from Morehouse Farm and get knitting!
4. Fox Neck Warmer - This free pattern knits up really quickly
Next time, things for the big kids!