Wednesday 12 November 2014

Santa Claus is Coming To Town

It must be Christmas! I have temporarily re-opened my old madeit store. On offer are some gorgeous Santa Sacks in a range of sizes and colours, made by my Mum, Anne.

Santa Sacks have been a tradition in our house since I was a wee thing. My Grandma made sacks for the whole family.

I still have mine, and now my Mum has made them for all of her grandchildren.

Start the tradition at your house!

If you would like to order one, when you check out at madeit, mention in the comments that you saw this blog post, who the sack is for, and I will include matching iron on letters so you can personalise it.

Sample Iron on Letters*

(*Please note that to prevent fraying, it is best to sew around the letters to secure them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment