Friday 23 January 2015

Handmade Challenge; Australia Day Progress Report

We're getting to the pointy end of January, heading into the Australia Day long weekend here in Oz, and I'm still 1 down in My Handmade Challenge and 11 to go. A chance to get started on another item over the weekend?

Australia Day Pav (2013!) Happy Australia Day
There are still distractions though. Felix has requested a dinosaur cake for his birthday which has me madly googling and 'pinning' ideas on Pinterest.

I have sent a little love for the Send a Little Love Swap off to Melanie in the UK. I won't share what I've sent just yet, as I want Melanie to see it first!

At this stage we're still waiting to hear when Sophie will have her heart surgery, so I don't know when her big belated 1st Birthday bash will be. Complete with items #2, heart pinata and #10, love heart cookies.

How are you going with your handmade challenge? Have you finished something yet? I would love to see it, perhaps it will inspire me to stay on the straight and narrow.

2 comments:

  1. Karen you have done so well to complete one project - I have completed about 1% of the Christmas stocking (and yes I have been completely side tracked by another project! Planning on getting a few done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Australia Day Mazz, Hope you crafted up something nifty!

    ReplyDelete