Wednesday 18 March 2015

Jemima Puddle Duck Baby Blanket

As well as ticking things off my Handmade Challenge List, I have been working on my first ever knitting pattern, the Jemima Puddle Duck Baby Blanket. (Stay tuned, Peter Rabbit is also currently in the works.)
 



I don't think I have done so much maths since I was at school, however it was all worth it in the end. I was so pleased with how she turned out and from all reports, her new owner is enjoying plenty of snuggles under her little blanket.

By now you're probably thinking I am kicking back and relaxing. 4 Items ticked off My Handmade Challenge list and March isn't even over yet.

Egg Cosy Image from Ravelry
I'm far from relaxed, at the moment I'm coughing and hacking and getting over some awful flu thing, but still thinking about item #4 Easter Bunny Eggs Cosy, Easter is just around the corner.

Have you ever made your own pattern or design for something crafty?

No comments:

Post a Comment