Sunday 28 June 2015

Feeling Sheepish - Mini Challenge Week 6

Wahooo! I did it!! I made six knitted toys in six weeks. One disaster but mainly triumphs. With everything else on my 'to do' list, I have questioned why I set myself such a challenge. However in making these Fluff and Fuzz patterns, I have learned a huge range of new knitting techniques.

Here is the Blue Sheep!


My Loopy Sheep, which I thought was going to be the most difficult, actually turned out to be a breeze (once I figured out how to make the loops). I may even make another... one day...


Here they all are, Mini Challenge Complete

I will admit, there were times I was thinking of giving up on my Mini Challenge, but now that it's over, I am glad I did it. I am very excited about all the new techniques I now know, and my mind is racing with all the woolly possibilities.

If you are so inclined, I wholly encourage you to check out all of Amanda Berry's patterns and try and chose just one to make yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment