BIG BOY GIFT IDEAS
1. Ninja Doll - Little Sew & Sews have this cute pattern to make your own ninja For the little man in your life of course!
2. Pirate Hat - Ahoy! I am currently in the midst of knitting up a couple of these scurvy hats for my land lubbers. Free knitting pattern
3. Pirate Sword & Map - I bought this from Kerry at What-nots for Tiny Tots last year for my eldest. Seriously awesome handmade toy
4. Pool Noodle Sock Horse - Need I say more? Seriously, make one, free tutorial
BIG GIRL GIFT IDEAS
1. Felt Food - These yummy pancakes are another amazing creation by Kerry at What-nots for Tiny Tots. If you are feeling you have more time up your sleeve, there are heaps of tutorials online for felt food
2. Floss Dress - This stunning dress is by Tam at Dandelion and Boo. I bought one of her beautiful dresses and bonnets earlier in the year for our princess, really well made and one of a kind
3. Super Doll - Another super pattern and tutorial from Little Sew & Sews
4. Ladybug Sun Hat - Yes Pleats and Treats, if you have little ones, they need one of these adorable hats!