Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016 Handmade Challenge?

I know I know, I barely scraped through by the skin of my teeth last year, however this year, I'm changing the rules. Make 12 things, don't bother making a list at the beginning, just get making.

By the end of the year, have made 12 things that you want to make. I'm pretty sure I can accomplish that. I'm pretty sure I made about 30 things all up last year when you count all those that were not part of the Handmade Challenge.

I've even started already. My husband has some pretty ratty scarves lying around (not handmade), and since I didn't get to make him one last year, that's the first project I've leapt into this year. I have a list of things to make as long as my arm already and I'm excited. Ah the new year and the new possibilities.

I have some patterns and kits I bought last year that I never got to and I have a Craftsy crochet course waiting for me too. I'm looking forward to that and giving you all a review.

Don't worry, if it looks like it's getting too easy, I'll throw in another challenge to spice things up and get the creative juices flowing.

What are you looking forward to making this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment